So, that’s me in the mirror. I love coffee and enjoying seeing myself better than I am in actuality.
A few words about my background, education, experience, interests. Here is my LinkedIn profile – https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexandru-diduc You can find there a more structured presentation about me. The bottom line is bellow.
- Theology – BTh at Divitia Gratiae University (Chisinau, Moldova), year of graduation 2003.
- Management and Business Administration – BA at LCC International University (Klaipeda, Lithuania), the year of graduation in 2009.
- MSc in Economics and Business Administration at University of Vaasa (Vaasa, Finland). The major was in Management and the program – International Business. The topic of my thesis is “Pattern of production portfolio formation along internationalization process: firm-level perspective,” with which I graduated in 2019.
- Metal processing – plater welder at Vamia (Vaasa, Finland) finished in 2017 and certified International Welder (IW) at Vamia (Vaasa, Finland) finished in 2019.
- Industrial robotics at Teak (Teuva, Finland) finished in 2018.
- MSc in Industrial Design Engineering from LUT (Lahti, Finland) with expected date of graduation in 2021.
- Car repairs
- Metal processing:
- welding and robotic welding
Interests and Hobbies: I like active team sports like football, basketball sometimes enjoy volleyball, but I am not that good at it which does not obstruct me from the pleasure of enjoying the good company. Also, I play guitar, bass and drums for the pleasure of co-creation with other musicians.